Thursday, July 29, 2010

from asia land



A few weeks ago, I finally got this old roll of film developed. I knew it had pictures from Greg and my trip downtown.. but I had forgotten about all of the pictures from Asia

At first I was really disappointed about the quality of these photos.. the prints and negatives are fine.. but the digital copies on the CD SUCK! I could have scanned the prints and got better quality photos.. Its getting harder and harder to find quality places to print 35mm without paying an arm and a leg for digital copies.




but now they are kind of growing on me.. have that vintage grainy feel going on.. and I didn't edit at all! haha


These next few were from down the street from my house..







1 comment:

Greg G said...

Those turned out awesome! I need to finish my latest roll of Holga photo's so I can get those developed.