Saturday, March 12, 2011

vote yes!

In 04, I was 19 and it was about time to vote. My mom sent me this whole section of the Houston Chronicle that outlined all of the important issues, and each party's position on them. I remember M stayed up all night with me to help me figure out what I thought was important, and what stance I took on every key issue. I don't remember a whole lot, but I remember talking about abortion a lot, and being happy that I had someone to talk to about all of this.. I was pretty proud of him too, for remaining mostly impartial and letting me talk out all of my thoughts and opinions and figuring out my own stance.

Anyway, I also had figure out my stance on all of the local issues, and since I couldn't remember all of the letters and numbers and whatnot.. I wrote them down.. cheat sheet!


No comments: